At iLafe, we’re serious about security. Seriously. Read below on how we keep your information and privacy safe.
iLafe collects some personal information at different places of the Site or Service such as name, mailing address, phone number, email address, home country, state, zip code, photo, or other information to identify the user or some case to contact for any specific reasons.
For protecting every user, iLafe:
- does not share any personal identification information to others or sell to third parties for solicitation or marketing purposes.
- is not involved in running pop-ups, banners, or any other ads, or referral of links or cites information or any other sites or unsolicited marketing.
- has email anonymization and does not forward or relay emails in order to protect user identity and personal information and to reduce spam. But, users can choose to disclose personal information such as email address or phone number in the listing publicly.
- will keep all account information password-protected and advises to keep the password safe and protected.
- will store some cookie and browser information for repeating users to remember the location or some address, preferences, web tracking information for internal site analytics and site development.
- will not, with knowledge, collect any personal information or ad posting under the age of 13. It also immediately takes action to remove any listing by a person under 13 after learning that information.
- Will not be liable or involved in third party content. When posting at iLafe, the user may add third-party links including, text, photos, audio, video, or any other content, which may have their own privacy policies, which iLafe does not have any control and are not responsible for anything. Each user is advised to read their terms, privacy policies, or any other conditions before visiting those links or sites each and every time.
iLafe customers can send requests for the provider’s real-time location to find out an estimated time of arrival to the service location. It is defined as prominent disclosure to the providers. Service providers will have the provision to either accept the location sharing request or decline it. iLafe does not save any of these locations nor uses them for any ad boasting purposes. It rather serves to communicate between the service providers and customers as a core feature of the app.