At iLafe, we’re serious about security. Seriously. Read below about how we keep your information private and safe.
iLafe collections personal information through our platform, such as name, mailing address, phone number, email address, home country, state, zip code, photo and other information to identify the user and for the purpose of making contact.
For the protection of every user, iLafe:
- does not share any personal identification information with others or sell to third parties for solicitation or marketing purposes.
- is not involved in running pop-ups, banners, referral links or any other types of unsolicited marketing for other websites.
- has email anonymization and does not forward or relay emails in order to protect user identity, personal information and to reduce spam. However, users can choose to disclose personal information such as email address and phone number in the listing publicly.
- will keep all account information password-protected and advises users to keep their passwords.
- will store some cookie and browser information for repeat users to remember the location, preferences and web tracking information for internal site analytics and site development.
- will not, with knowledge, collect any personal information or provide ad posting services to users under the age of 13. It will also immediately take action to remove any listing by a person under 13, after being made aware of the policy breach.
- Will not be liable for or involved in third party content. When posting at iLafe, the user may add third-party links, including, but not limited to, text, photos, audio, video or any other content, which may have their own privacy policies, which iLafe does not have any control over and are responsible for any possible outcomes. Each user is advised to read their terms, privacy policies, or any other conditions before visiting those links or sites each and every time.
iLafe customers can send requests for the provider’s real-time location to find out an estimated time of arrival to the service location. It is defined as prominent disclosure to the providers. Service providers will have the option to either accept the location sharing request or decline it. iLafe does not save any of these locations nor does it use them for any ad boosting purposes. Location tracking serves to communicate between the service providers and customers as a core feature of the app.