iLafe collects some personal information at different places of the Site or Service such as name, mailing address, phone number, email address, home country, state, zip code, photo, or other information to identify the user or some case to contact for any specific reasons.
For protecting every user, iLafe:
User registration is not required for viewing some ad listings or using iLafe Site, Service, or Content, but it may be required for some specific services. When posting, a service provider post, iLafe collects user personal email address and phone number to keep track of ad posting, but the user has a choice of not publishing that data during ad display. Among this personal information, only email address and phone number are used for contact or message forwarding or relay of user response to any ad, or communication between iLafe and user for service provider control, like activation, modification, or deletion and will not disclose to any third-party.
- Personal information such as email address or phone number for sending registration confirmation emails, as listing communication (like activation, modification, or deletion), user authentication, email relay, user comments, etc. The phone number may be used for sending text messages, which may incur some bills from the corresponding carriers, which the users are responsible for, and in no way is iLafe responsible for any such bills or any issues
- Registration information collects personal information including name, address, phone number, email address, picture for authentication of all valid users and to store the data for repetitive posting from the same account, to make comments of other postings, etc.
- Listing content, as the user posts or submits their listing and iLafe does not control any posting or submission as far as not violating any laws or terms.
- Once communication is established between you and a third-party, iLafe does not control any personal communication and is not responsible or liable for such communication.
- iLafe stores started web statistics including IP address, region, timestamps, page URL, number of hits or serves of a page for diagnostics problems, improve and overall administer iLafe site and services.
- iLafe collects some financial information such as credit cards to make payments for some subscription services through third-party payment systems. It does not reuse, share, or provide those users’ information for any unauthorized purposes.
iLafe customers can send requests for the provider’s real-time location to find out an estimated time of arrival to the service location. It is defined as prominent disclosure to the providers. Service providers will have the provision to either accept the location sharing request or decline it. iLafe does not save any of these locations nor uses them for any ad boasting purposes. It rather serves to communicate between the service providers and customers as a core feature of the app.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- With your consent.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Right Stuff Marketplace's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Right Stuff Marketplace about our Website users is among the assets transferred
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Right Stuff Marketplace, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at Info@ilafe.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Info@ilafe.com
- All ad listings and comments are stored in our database and servers and may be archived after the time of deleting as per Terms or user deletion.
- Registration information
- All web statistics
- Although iLafe makes good faith efforts to store any information in a secure server and environment, which are not available to the public, iLafe cannot guarantee complete security.
iLafe complies with users’ right to delete their accounts. Once a customer deletes their account, iLafe makes their account inaccessible and will not be visible from any other associated with that account. iLafe data deletion policy goes into effect and permanently deletes all data of that customer. If a provider wants to delete their account, the service profile automatically goes to an inactive state and is no longer accessible to customers.
iLafe may disclose or release information about its users if is it required by law to do so or in the good faith belief that iLafe needs to respond with such disclosure for the legal process, court orders or law enforcement, or others or to enforce Terms and conditions or to protect rights and safety of iLafe, its affiliated persons, its users or anybody.
iLafe is a web-based site, service, and content provider located in the United States (US). If you are visiting the website or using service or content from outside the US, you understand, acknowledge, and agree that iLafe may collect data and information and store it in their database and server. You also agree to follow all local, state, and international laws, rules, and guidelines and waiving your rights or giving explicit content to iLafe to store your data in the iLafe database server in the US.
Collection of information from minors
The Service is intended for a general audience and it is not intended for children under the age of 13. Use of the Service is prohibited for anyone under the age of 13. If you are between 13 and 18 years of age, you must secure authorization from your parent or legal guardian before using the Service. Although the Service may contain information that may be of interest to children, the Service is not directed at children and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.