- Q1. What is iLafe?
iLafe is the only platform you’ll need to search, schedule, and communicate with service providers. Need lawn care? Create a service request within the app and directly hire Joe’s Lawncare, Davidson Family & Lawn, or from the hundreds of other providers near you!
- Q2. Why use iLafe?
We take the guess work out of provider pricing, scheduling, and provider ETA. On account of everything being in the app, you won’t have to spend hours searching for the right provider at the right price. We keep our list of providers up-to-date with professional, on-time, and ‘reasonably priced’ services.
- Q3. Do I have to create an account to hire a service provider?
Yes, in order to communicate with our service providers through the app you must have an iLafe account. Please see the following question to learn how to create an account with us
- Q4. How do I create an account?
- Step 1. Go to login/register
- Step 2. Click “register”
- Step 3. Fill in your information (name, email, create a password, phone number, and enter the captcha information you see and confirm that you have read the agreement)
- Step 4. Click “register” Congratulations, you have successfully created your iLafe account! still need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q5. How do I download the app?
- Step 1. Go to your app store
- Step 2. Search “iLafe”
- Step 3. Select download
- Step 4. Once the app has downloaded you can login/register and start connecting with providers for all of your service related needs!
- Q6. How do I make a complaint about a service provider?
We’re sorry you had to search for this answer. To make a complaint about a service provider, please email email@example.com and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We take professional services seriously and strive to ensure that all of our customers experience safe, professional and fair treatment by our partnered providers.
- Q7. How do I delete my account?
We’re sorry to see you go, if there’s something we can do to make your experience with iLafe better, please email firstname.lastname@example.org